- Contact Person: Mr. Rick Kong
- View Contact Details
Material: Copper And Aluminum
Size: Standard Or Customized
Certificate: ISO9001 ISO914001
Application: Electric Cable
Color: Silver And Yellow
Packaging: Inner Box & Master Carton
Productivity: 14 million USD/per year
Place of Origin: Yangzhou City Jiangsu province China
Supply Ability: 10 million USD/per year
Certificate: ISO9001 OHSAS18001
HS Code: 7326209000
Port: Shanghai Port
Aluminum-Copper Bi-Metal Terminals with Copper Palms
Bimetallic Cable Lug is mostly useful where an aluminum cable has to be terminated by a copper bus bar or copper contact. If Cable Connector Terminal Lug of only copper or aluminum is used , a galvanic action occurs due to dissimilar contact. The use of bimetallic lugs thus ensures a technically sound and durable joint. The Aluminum barrel is friction welded to the copper palm thereby achieving the best possible transition between barrel & palm.
Our range of Aluminum & Copper Bimetallic Lugs is having following advantages.
1. Material: Conductivity Aluminum Barrel of 60% IACS & Copper Plam 97% IACS.
2. Final Metal State: Fully Annealed.
3. Jointing Method: Friction Welding.
4. Size: 16 Sqmm to 1000 Sqmm.
Advantages of bimetallic lugs:
1. Safe & low cost both in and use.
2. All copper products are electro-tinned to BS standard and prevents it from corrosion and oxidation.
3. PVC insulation is provided to terminals for exceptional di-electric strength & for supporting
4. Entry to the wire barrel is shock-proof, or bell mouthed for faster and easier conductor entry.
Jiangsu Chuandu Electrical Technology Co.,ltd is specialized in Electric Power fitting for 18 years.The company was founded in 1999 with the registered capital reaching RMB 100 million, covers an area of 41000 ㎡.The company is a technology-based manufacturing-type enterprise which mainly produces and sells electrical fittings of various specifications and types for high and low voltage transmission and power stations. Our products covering: Suspension Clamp; Strain Clamp; Link Fitting; Protective Fitting; Preformed Fitting; Cable Terminal, etc.